Posted by : Julia Flores Wednesday, April 2, 2014
This devices’s advanced Waveguide speaker technology delivers the full-bodied sound, specifically when it comes to the lower registers. This results to a more natural bass and crystal clear highs on your music. In addition to that, the woofer in the SoundDock 10 has a bigger magnet than regular woofers for bass that you can really feel. Thanks to the signature Bose digital signal processing circuitry this devices gives out a finer control over the sound of your music, for more balanced, consistent and natural reproduction.
- Stylish and elegant compact design, perfect for homes with modern design
- Extremely powerful for a such a small digital music system
- Impressive deep bass delivery with essentially no distortion
- Video output port is available
- Produces crisp musical audio output
- Bose waveguide speaker technology gives powerful, lifelike sound and generous tonal range
- Well engineered and best recommended for home’s main music system
- Streams music-from apps or sites like Pandora or Spotify or your own stored tunes-with the included Bluetooth dock
- Auxiliary input available for connecting to other audio devices
- Plays and charges your docked iPhone or iPod
- Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter in order to dock iPhone 5 or other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector
- There are no buttons on dock itself—all controls are on the remote
- Device is quite heavy
Powered by Blogger.