Posted by : Julia Flores Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Features of the Galaxy Tab 2
This Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet is designed to provide consumers with a lot of bang for their buck. It comes preloaded with a variety of useful apps and functions and the user also has access to a great selection of apps that can be added from a variety of vendors.
- 1024×600 screen resolution
- 7-inch multi-touch display
- Dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory
- MicroSD card capability with up to 32GB of expansion
- Android 4.1 operating system
- Comes WiFi and Bluetooth ready
- Built-in sensors include digital compass, accelerometer, GPS and ambient light detection
- Front and rear facing cameras
- Ports include USB and microphone/headphone
- Has file compatibility with a variety formats for videos, music, books, documents and pictures
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is exceptionally fast and responsive. Users can move quickly from one function to the next with little delay. It’s great for watching movies, playing games, reading and web browsing. One of things that makes this tablet particularly nice is that is ready to do everything you expect it to right out of the box. It comes with tons of preloaded apps and features, so once you have it started up, it’s ready to provide you with entertainment, email services, web browsing, video calls and more.
The screen on the Galaxy Tab 2 does have fantastic picture quality, but there are a couple of 7-inch tablets that do have higher resolution screens. That being said, this screen does provide 1080p HD viewing and a great experience when it comes to watching movies and TV.
Powered by Blogger.